Charter Buses Are a Great Way to Travel to Your Favorite Football Team’s Bowl Game
The college football season is winding down and the announcements have been made. With those announcements come the planning for many trips. Small charter buses for family members who want to have a safe and convenient way to see their favorite team play for a national championship. Larger charter bus rentals when bog groups want to make a long distance trip in a warm destination that will provide not only a great athletic contest, but a trip that also includes an opportunity to take in the best local sites.
When you make the decision to work with a charter or mini coach rental you are making the decision to have someone else line up the details of the facility where you will meet for dinner, as well as taking advantage of someone else seeing to the details of travel routes, parking, and schedules. With conveniences like WiFi on a bus and lots of leg room and storage, a charter bus is the perfect way to travel. You get the benefit of seeing the country, but do not have the disadvantage of having to do all of the driving. From planning the facility where you will arrive and depart for all kinds of tours to making sure that you are at scheduled dinners on time, it is important to make reservations with a trusted and reliable travel provider.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the travel and tourism transportation industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- There are five times as many motorcoach terminals nationwide as there are airports.
- There are six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals.
- 33,400 vehicles across the country provide charter, tour, sightseeing, airport shuttle, commuter, as well as scheduled services.
- 7.5 million passenger trips taken annually are taken on motorcoaches in the U.S.
- 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in 2012 were taken by students and seniors.
- Each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway, as well as reducing congestion and emissions and cutting energy use.
Whether you are making plans to attend a bowl game for your favorite college football team or you planning a trip for your high school marching band or church youth group, a charter bus is often the best option.