Where Are You Traveling This Holiday Season?
Those of us in the midwest are looking at a strong and intense winter season. Down south and on the west coast, however, the warm weather still lingers. From high school band performances in holiday light parades to groups who are heading for warm weather outings, many of these groups rely on bus rentals to get where they want to be. Offering convenience and affordability, bus rentals are an excellent source of transportation for many kinds of groups.
Whether you are considering small charter buses for a holiday light tour through the snowy streets of the midwest to large coach charter buses to a Christmas parade in Colorado, there are many options that are available. Both nation wide and local bus services provide rides for people of all age and for all purposes. In fact, motorcoach companies can even be the form of transportation as families try to find the best way for two or three generations to enjoy family reunions.
When Was the Last Time That You Took a Charter Bus Trip?
Motor coaches have reclining seats, WiFi, and plenty of storage space. When Americans are looking for a comfortable and convenient way to make sure that they reach their travel destinations on time, it should come as no surprise that there are a growing number of people who look toward bus services. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many reasons that Americans continue to select bus travel for many of the trips they need to take:
- 49.9% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in 2012 were accounted for by adults and young adults.
- Motorcoach tourist and traveler demand generates as much as $55 billion a year in economic transactions.
- 751 million motorcoaches passenger trips are taken every year.
- There are six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals, and five times as many motorcoach terminals nationwide as there are airports.
- $11,660 is generated for the local economy in meals, lodging, and other spending motorcoach spending when a motorcoach spends just one single night at a destination.
- In addition to reducing congestion, cutting energy use, and limiting emissions, each full motorcoach has the potential for removing 55 vehicles autos from the highway.
The months between Thanksgiving and Christmas are some of the times when more people travel than any other time. Finding the right travel option, however, can sometimes seem confusing, but if you consider the cost, the convenience, and the comfort, you might come to the conclusion that bus rental is the best decision.